Thanks for prayerfully considering having me at your next event. I would love to be a part of what God is doing in your ministry.
What to expect the day of the event.
- Speaking Style: Expect biblical truth, with a vulnerable transparent and honest style of communication, with a mix of storytelling and humor to encourage and challenge your church or organization.
- Speaking Topics: Expect the message I deliver to challenge your people in one or more of three broad topics. DISCIPLESHIP - HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS - LIVING A LIFE ON MISSION
- DISCIPLESHIP: this will generally focus on the value of both sides of a discipleship experience. I look to inspire folks to stand up and become healthy, functioning parts of the body of Christ.
- HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS: I look to bolster a person’s ability to navigate their relationships in a healthy, responsible, and balanced way so that they can fulfill their calling from a foundation of sound relationships.
- LIVING A LIFE ON MISSION: "Bystander Syndrome" is alive and well in the western church. My heart is to wake folks up to the greater purposes of God for each of us. For me, replacing the goals of an American Dream with those of the Kingdom of God is the home run.
- Advocating for Child Sponsorship: Unless explicitly directed to avoid this topic, you can assume that I will share a child sponsorship opportunity. This will include a request of a table for people to visit at the end of service for those interested. This not only helps children and families around the world but it also makes it possible for me to speak at churches and events with budget constraints. For more on this click here.
What you can expect when booking Bobby for your event.
- Responsive: When you fill out my booking request form, my team will reply within 48 hours.
- Promotion: Once your event is on my calendar we'll promote it through Facebook, Instagram & our ministry e-mail newsletter.
- Supportive & Adaptive: I want my content to be a catalyst in support of what you want to accomplish. I will work with your team, in advance, to get a picture of the heart of your ministry and its current trajectory.